Grab My Blinkie


OBSESSED


Translate

Search

Fave Forums




I CT For




Stores I Love

Blogs I Love



Popular Posts

Followers

Total Pageviews

Monday, June 5, 2017


Tutorial was written for those that have a working knowledge of PSP
Any resemblance to any other tut is purely coincidental.
Please do not copy it in anyway, do not resize it or claim it’s as your own.
Material:
Tube by Yuriko Shirou can be bought
http://www.cdoestore.com/

PTU Kit By Dee’sign Depot called Your words
Can be bought here:
http://deessigndepot.com/store/

Template by Allison’s Addiction
http://allisonsaddictions.blogspot.ca/search/label/Template
Font of your choice
Mask of your choice

Tutorial:
New image 700x700, white background
Duplicate and paste the template
Template has many part and I will just mention that I used papers:
Papers, 2, 3, 7 and 9
Just first one I will describe an then all of the use the same method for all the parts of the template
You select the layer with magic wand, then go to selections: float, defloat
Paste the paper as the new layer
Selection invert and delete
Delete the original layer so the color is not visible under

Now on to elements
First of all I paste the tube and add shadow (effects, 3d effects, add drop shadow
I use 3, 2, 46, 3.00
First behind the tube:
I started with element 95, resize by 60 and position to the right
Then I pasted element 84 e, resize by 70 and position to the left
In front of that element 55 b, resize by 60 and position to the left, duplicate and mirror
Now in front of the tube:
I started with spray 15, just leave it as it is
Elements 17 and 22, resize and position to the left
On the right add element 47 
On top of that I added the word art 6

Remember to add shadow to all elements
And of course don’t forget the copyright! 





0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

Categories

Archives

Quote

Daily Quotes by CalendarLabs

My Blog List